Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for Success

Vision Board

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen

It has always been a dream of mine to attend Harvard. As a first generation student, I feel like I represent my entire family when I continue my educational journey into higher education. As a result, I want to attend a prestigious university, like Harvard, to make myself and my family proud which is why I included the pillar with Harvard's banner. I chose to include Izuku Midoriya (the anime character) because I admire his hard work and determination. He dreams of attending the greatest hero instituition in his world. Thus, he embarks on a ten month journey to train for the school's entrance exam. His work ethic and tenacity inspire me to give my absolute best at anything and everything I do

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors you used to make yourself and out. To add, I like the composition of the images in your collage they look like they're all connected to you in one way or another. I noticed you want to travel to Japan and made it a bigger picture so it is important to you. I agree that traveling is important, because we get to see new things and experience more of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you made yourself the color red and the background green because it stands out. Also, I noticed that your dream vacation is to travel to Japan. You did a great job of showing me everything in your picture. I agree that you want to go to a university college to make your family proud. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete