Ross O'Donovan is known for his extreme love of the most popular dairy product, milk. A fan by the name of Joe Rodriguez apparently challenged O'Donovan to a "milk chugging challenge." The image above is a snapshot of the showdown between the internet celebrity and his fan. O'Donovan ended up losing the competition, but was laughing about it. "Any and all interactions I have with the lovelies (his fans) is awesome! I wouldn't be where I am without them."
I really loved your paragraph explaining how you challenged your favorite celebrity to a milk drinking challenge. I thought that was very neat and funny but why was O'Donovan laughing when he lost? LOL. Anyways, I loved it. Good job Joseph.
I really liked how you used props to make the picture look like you are engaged with the celebrity. I noticed you are a fan of milk and competition. I am also a fan of competition.
I really loved your paragraph explaining how you challenged your favorite celebrity to a milk drinking challenge. I thought that was very neat and funny but why was O'Donovan laughing when he lost? LOL. Anyways, I loved it. Good job Joseph.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you used props to make the picture look like you are engaged with the celebrity. I noticed you are a fan of milk and competition. I am also a fan of competition.
ReplyDeleteThe Photo is really good.and how you are drinking too
ReplyDelete